Department of Agriculture Approved Disinfectant for TB.
1. On the Department of Agriculture’s list of approved disinfectants for Tuberculosis, Brucellosis, general farm disinfectant, Foot & Mouth disease and poultry diseases.
2. Stabilised iodophor disinfectant for surfaces and water systems.
3. Performs on Cattle, Sheep, Pig and Poultry farms.
4. Application Rates:
Recommend dilution rate of 3% w/v for Tuberculosis and general orders (e.g. Salmonella and E-coli). A dilution rate of 0.5% w/v is recommended for Foot & Mouth disease, Swine Vesicular disease and diseases of poultry. Apply mixture at 300ml per square metre.
» Foot Dip Baths
Use a dilution rate of 0.5% w/v and change when heavily soiled with organic matter or on a weekly basis.
» For poultry water treatment disinfection, please refer to label for instructions.
5. PCS Approval No: 93580
6. Applied by spraying, foaming or for use in footbaths.
7. Available in 25lt & 5lt containers.
To download VIROPHOR 2.8% product information, click here.