SPECIALLY FORMULATED DISINFECTANT FOR THE CONTROL OF COCCIDIOSIS AND CRYPTOSPORIDIOSIS
1. One of the most effective disinfectants used for the control of coccidiosis and cryptosporidium.
2. On the DEFRA list of approved disinfectants for poultry diseases and as a general farm disinfectant.
3. Performs on Cattle, Sheep and Poultry farms.
4. Specially formulated chlorocresol based disinfectant with strong microbiocidal properties.
5. Contains no chemicals of industrial concern (Quat Free)
6. Application Rates
Recommend dilution rate of 3% w/v in use for a specific coccidial/ cryptosporidial challenge.
Apply mixture of 300ml per square metre leaving a minimum contact time of 4 hours.
Foot Dip Baths
Use a dilution rate of 2% w/v for foot dip baths and change when heavily soiled with organic
matter or on a weekly basis.
7. Applied by spraying, foaming, thermal fogging or for use in footbaths.
8. Shelf Life: 24 months from date of manufacture.
9. Protect from frost and store in original container between 5-25°C and avoid direct sunlight.
Keep sealed and store away from foodstuffs and animal feedstuffs.
10. Available in 25lt & 5lt containers.
To download CYCLEX product information, click here.